The Drunken Spartan The Drunken Spartan

HAH!

That's the shit. You are a genius sir. Congrats.

Nameless 6 Vol.3 Part 2/2 Nameless 6 Vol.3 Part 2/2

I'm so high.

Laughed my ass off. Good one man, it was well worth the two year wait.

-LSD-DMT- -LSD-DMT-

I'm so high

That was tripped the fuck out, good job man.

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

Fuckin' Wicked.

This is what I'm all about baby, cosmology. I'm stoned off my ass but believe me when I say I'm going to extend our knowledge about mini and macro universes.

This is a pretty amazing thing to find on a place like Newgrounds. I just want to say I'm impressed with the information you've gathered and your method of displaying it. Keep it real man, lose all limitations.

Neon

Meet'N'Fuck: The Plumber Meet'N'Fuck: The Plumber

That was preeety good

But you should have had the husband come home right after the comshot and had Steve jump out the window and drive away in the van to the batman theme...that would have been hot.

Lots of people find this review helpful!

-Stick War- -Stick War-

Wicked

Really entertaining and very addicting, epic ending and a challenging campaign. You definitely need to make another one of these but I suggest a strictly spearton version, I mean face it, that's practically the only warrior I used throughout the game and undoubtedly everyone's favorite. Could be a stick 300 or just a made up storyline, either way it would be a promising game for sure.
Thanks for the hour or so of fun,
-welp

Sex with Gab Sex with Gab

Good stuff man

As chill as can be with some interesting twists, kinda sounds like if wine glasses had the features of keyboards and strings. It did turn my head into a buoy though so good work mang.

thanks man.

Live Well Live Well

It's like an epiphany in the form of music.

I really like this man, it made me smile and bob my head and think about things larger than myself, isn't that what good music is supposed to do?
Keep it real, Alexx.

thanks man

Miss You Babe Miss You Babe

Verrrry chill.

Listening to this while I'm reading over your essay, they go together very well I must say.

sweet thanks

Newgrounds Halloween Newgrounds Halloween

Sexy.

This is the shit yo.

SimonG responds:

Good shit then? Thanks!

Hunting A Hydra page 5 Hunting A Hydra page 5

Sweetness!

Hyeh heh heh, how you can make a comic so humorous yet sexy at the same time is beyond me, well done Fatchos, looking forward to #6!
-Welp

Fatchaos responds:

Thank you very much, I try my best, and it's always great to hear I've hit the mark!

Hunting A Hydra page 4 Hunting A Hydra page 4

Hyeh hyeh hyeh

and one more hyeh. funny, interesting, and slightly arousing, good job lad.

Fatchaos responds: