Sex with Gab Sex with Gab

Good stuff man

As chill as can be with some interesting twists, kinda sounds like if wine glasses had the features of keyboards and strings. It did turn my head into a buoy though so good work mang.

thanks man.

Live Well Live Well

It's like an epiphany in the form of music.

I really like this man, it made me smile and bob my head and think about things larger than myself, isn't that what good music is supposed to do?
Keep it real, Alexx.

thanks man

Miss You Babe Miss You Babe

Verrrry chill.

Listening to this while I'm reading over your essay, they go together very well I must say.

sweet thanks

.chemistry (full Track) .chemistry (full Track)

Fo sho

Very well done, very high quality, very Alexx. Keep it up man, I'll be listening.

thanks

Wake The Giant Wake The Giant

daymn.

I'm ripped and this song is dramatically awesome. Congradulations sir.

Jazz Guitar One Jazz Guitar One

ooo. very chill.

Good shit alexx. Something brand new to my ears but from the past. Brings back memories of listening to your music and makin shit happen. Thanks for the tunes man, keep real.

Cyborgs Cyborgs

This is a dope beat Alexx.

I'm ripped. For the first time in two weeks. I needed something to incredibalize my day. Thanks man.
-Welp

:-)

.Summer Breeze (Antoine's Mix) .Summer Breeze (Antoine's Mix)

Heh well that was made obviouse from the start

Fuckin' love it. Yes, more than the original. Yes. Yes. No. Fifteen. Okay.
X)

thanks man :D

You Tell Me Everything You Tell Me Everything

Good quality as usual just...

A little too repetitive for me. I know alot of your songs are but they usually are in a very good way, this just got kind of boring. I do like the idea though, and the beat. I hope to see a finished version sometime.

Soundshifter responds:

thanks neon, it's an experimental tracked. it's too weird.

Anyway/Anyways Anyway/Anyways

Third song I've heard of your new dynamic duo and:

Heh. It's kind of funny listening to it, I think you could make a four year old shoutting the alphabet sound amazing. But in all three of these I have to say Gianni's lyrics are too broken up for me. I think he should flow his lines together more with less abruptive ends. But I do like his voice, and his lyrics so keep up the good work guys, I'll be listening.
-Welp

projectINTRUMENTAL responds:

thanks neon. i made another mix, it should be a bit cleaner. check it out and let me know what you think.