All 8 art Reviews

SimonG responds:

Good shit then? Thanks!

Hunting A Hydra page 5 Hunting A Hydra page 5

Sweetness!

Hyeh heh heh, how you can make a comic so humorous yet sexy at the same time is beyond me, well done Fatchos, looking forward to #6!
-Welp

Fatchaos responds:

Thank you very much, I try my best, and it's always great to hear I've hit the mark!

Hunting A Hydra page 4 Hunting A Hydra page 4

Hyeh hyeh hyeh

and one more hyeh. funny, interesting, and slightly arousing, good job lad.

Hah, thanks a lot XD

Hot spring! Hot spring!

Well atleast there's no obvious censorship

Very good as all of you're pictures that I've seen, you know I really would like a link to your uncensored pictures, they're really good and full of detail and life and I would very much like to see them all as they should be, thanks for submitting these and giving me something to ponder and evaluate.

Fatchaos responds:

Heh, thanks... this had some "environmental" censorship, as it was my first one featuring some... action XD

And sure, I'll throw you a PM.

Moment of Lust - Chamber Moment of Lust - Chamber

But I does love it!

You have some damn good talent with detail guy. But as I said in my last review to one of your pieces: STOP CENSORING THEM! They're really good but the censorship takes away so much. It's like having a cake without frosting, or sleeping on a pillow without a sheet, do all your fans a favor and take the chance man, it's worth it!

Fatchaos responds:

Thanks a lot, and yeah, I'm moving to uncensorship from now on... and hope I don't get scolded by the admins XD

Again, thanks!

White Velvet White Velvet

Sexy.

Very nice detail and kudos for it being a furry. And I agree please don't censor I'm new to browsing the art section and I'm not sure of the rules but I really hate seeing good art censored, it takes away from the whole of it.

Fatchaos responds:

Heh, thanks a lot, again ^^
Well... it's a scalie to be precise >:)

I know, it's pain, and I will try to keep myself from doing so in the future ^^

Dickface Unicorn Dickface Unicorn

ah

HAAA!

Pikasurf Pikasurf

My god, it's beautiful.

Hyeh. Yeah I love the facial expression, fuckin' hilarious.

Kottbullar responds: